Cyberpunk delayed until Dec 10, 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk delayed until Dec 10, 2077

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

2020 actually. But after 3 or 4 delays, by the time it comes, I’m already going to have real cybernetic implants.

steph12
    Participant

yes this is getting more than annoying !!! i cant stand this !

and you know what ? cdprojekt said pc version is ready but they wont release it cause they want to release it on all platforms at the same time !

Smoils
    Participant

Dont be entitled. Some impatient dumb escapist junkies have even started sending death threats to cdproject.

Delay is perfect since you might actually have a chance to buy latest gpu before game releases…hopefully.

dborosev
    Participant

Just fyi, you’re coming off as a bit of a d!ck to that guy.
    Being frustrated by multiple postponements doesn’t make someone entitled, nor does it warrant a comparison to death threats. Just sayin.

steph12
    Participant

the only good thing about this delay is that yes we’ll probably be able to upgrade our gpu before cyberpunk 2077.

but when cdprojekt officially state “no more delay, the game is gold, dont worry guys” and then about 2 weeks before 17 november they report it AGAIN, we have the right to be angry.

but death threats are indeed way too much and should be punished.

now i’m almost ready to see another delay 1 week before 10 december or so to an unknown release date.

but hey, there are so many great games to play, i dont have enough time to play them all aha, my backlog is so huge, but it’s great, i’d take that anyday than having nothing exciting to play.

oh and thanks dborosev <3

Laser
    Participant

Couple of weeks is nothing, and I won´t buy(play) it anyway before a gpu upgrade and I have no idea how much stock AMD has prepared.

dborosev
    Participant

I’m still holding out hope that my 1080ti will be enough to run it using Z3D.
    I’ll just drop the resolution to 320×200 like the good old days of Doom. That should be enough. It’ll be good and retro.

Smoils
    Participant

They did confirm the date, bought ads with the date and there is a reason to be upset, but the whole delay and rush to fix the major issue that could justify a delay, when marketing, devs and fans all were hoping for 19th release, it all is much more stressful on the dev team rather than potential players. Instead of relaxing after so much overtime to finish it they got more overtime, death threats and shit from all over the place.

Im more upset by reaction of gamers as a whole rather than delay itself and no, no one here acted like entitled assholes in regards for the delay, sorry for putting you next to people sending out death threats.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!