Cyberpunk doesn’t work anymore in full immersive mode

Homepage Forums Technical Support Cyberpunk doesn’t work anymore in full immersive mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nomie
    Participant

I’m on a Quest 2 with airlink and both the mod and the game are at their latest versions. When booting into the game, I also can’t make gestures work. To turn the head, I have to use the right stick.

petey53
    Participant

I could never get it to work, I have had the standalone mod for about a month and it would never work for me, it starts okay and explains all of the gestures but as soon as I get ingame its all messed up, different images in each eye, I have tried changing every setting ingame but nothing works, I have tried it with my pico 4 and my pico neo3 link… GOG version added as a non steam game.

MarcDwonn
    Participant

Pico 4 had problems with alternate eye rendering (Luke Ross’ mods didn’t work either). Don’t know if this is fixed yet, or if N3L has the same problem.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@petey53: If the default alternate eye 3D method is not for you (‘different images in each eye’), switch to Z3D in the vorpX menu.

Also make sure to dial down the game’s graphics detail as suggested by the message that is shown when you start the game. If you haven’t done so already, make sure to read this message. It contains valuable information that you don’t want to skip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!