Cyberpunk on FPS, refresh rate and vsync optimal settings.

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Cyberpunk on FPS, refresh rate and vsync optimal settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Deadaus
    Participant

I am trying to optimize the 3d cinemas z-normal mode of Cyberpunk 2077. I am using a Quest 2 headset via Link and my computer is I-8700K OC to 5GHz, RTX3080 and 32GB Ram. My monitor is older at 1920X1080 60Hz. I have created custom resolution higher than my monitor and have been using the higher 2400×2160 and 60Hz which really help sharpen the image.

I have been monitoring my GPU load, etc using GPU-X while playing the game and trying to dial in a GPU below 100% to prevent fps lost. I am aiming for around 80% for not to complicated a scene which can spike up to 99%.

I have set my Quest 2 refresh rate to 72Hz (Auto) but my main monitor is only 60Hz. Does vorpX cap the refresh rate to the main monitor or does it use the Quest 2 refresh rate. Obviously, you want to cap the fps (settings in Cyberpunk) to the max refresh rate to prevent screen tarring. Can I set the custom resolution and select a refresh rate equal to the Quest 2 at 72Hz even though my monitor is 60Hz?

miguelmaugusto
    Participant

I have a 3080 and a Ryzen 5 3600 and quest 2 with air link. My vorpx keeps crashing randomly after some minutes playing…. do you have the same issue ?
    (I will still try your settings too. I was using something like 2048 x something res. )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!