Dark Souls 2 (which one to get?)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dark Souls 2 (which one to get?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

As I haven’t played any of the Dark Souls series yet…I’m wondering what version of Dark Souls 2 I should get…strictly for VR in vorpx. I typically use Z-buffer as I like to have 90fps instead of the 45 G3D gives. Since the they are all on sale presently, I’ll prob just add it to my play list…which is getting quite long…LOL!!!

I know the original DS 2 will do both z-buffer & G3D…and DS 2 sotfs only does z-buffer…but I’m just wondering if one is better than the other in vorpx VR.

Cheers!!!

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Isn’t the bundle cheaper than the season pass? I think you’d get a better answer from the Dark Souls community on reddit, than here on the Vorpx forums.

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

The reason I’ve asked here is due to what I originally said in my OP. I’m asking the vorpx community for input on the game running in VR not 2D…if anyone has any input on that.

Dark Souls community will only have input on 2D gameplay.

There are 2 different versions of DS 2…original DX9 and updated DX11. Ralf mentioned about 1 year ago that DX9 does both G3D & z-buffer…Dx11 only does z-buffer. (For strictly VR)…I’m wondering which one gives better performance…like Skyrim vs SE…one is better than the other in vorpx VR.

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Ah, my bad.

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

No prob… :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!