Days Gone First Person Mod!

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Days Gone First Person Mod!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

Hello everyone! They made the mod for the first person! the cloud profile works fine, the g3d very heavy, but zadaptive works fine! to try!

haints
    Participant

You said g3d takes a frame rate toll … does it work at all? And how did you try it?

luka2099
    Participant

G3d have some down frame. But i have only a 3060ti. In zadaptive work very well. The profile are the same of observe , or you use the cloud profile.

haints
    Participant

Thanks luka.

I only have a 2070 Super so if it isn’t playable for you it surely won’t be for me. Guess I’ll stick to Z3D.

Mazzle
    Participant

G3D immediately and completely corrupts the video for me. Video was just a bunch of colored horizontal lines. I was surprised it didn’t crash. I’m not sure why the profile says it’s G3D compatible and works with DirectVR scanning.

Z3d looks great from the 10 minutes I played. I saw a bit of ghosting on some characters, but it was pretty minor.

luka2099
    Participant

The problem are the quality of fidelity option. With high set gd3 broke if you change between zadaptive to g3d. But now Ralf release hotfix to resolve the problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!