Deadrising 2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Deadrising 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robotossing
    Participant

Is there a way to get Deadrising 2 working with G3D on theater mode?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Hmm, that might be a tricky one. I can’t seem to find any info on what engine it uses, other than Dead Rising 1, 2, and 3 all used different engines.

Profiles from Unreal Engine 3 and Unity would be my first attempt, as common engines I sometimes get lucky with. I’m guessing DR2 is dx9 based, so you might try the Unreal Engine 3 base profile or one of the older Call of Duties. Then Anna, or Slender: The Arrival which are both Unity dx9 I believe.

Lastly, it might be worth trying with Source engine like Half Life 2 before giving up.

No idea if any of these will work, that’s just what I would try if I had the game.

Might have a chance for DR1 though with profiles from Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen or Lost Planet 2, which seem to share the MT Framework engine.

RJK_
    Participant

You may also try one of these profiles.
    First try Resident Evil 5.

RJK_
    Participant

@dellrifter

i would like to ask you for a favor. The forum either has a bug or it just doesnt like me. Please do the following: create A NEW THREAD and test these 3 different codes one after another (not all in one) and see if they work for you. If they dont , please test them at the end of this thread and report which one does work and which one not. Thanks much!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Assuming you can see the new thread: Code 1 always fails to post, Codes 2 and 3 work individually, but not together at once.

Robotossing
    Participant

Thanks, guys! I’ll try your suggestions tonight or tomorrow and will post my results.

Robotossing
    Participant

Well, nothing worked. Apparently DR2 was made with its very own original engine instead of Capcom’s MT Frameworks engine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!