Dear Esther looks amazing in VR

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Dear Esther looks amazing in VR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AerowynX
    Participant

play it with 1920×1440 with msaa off(causes flickering) and AF to 16x.. this game looks amazing in VR holy crap we definitely need more of these types

dborosev
    Participant

Interesting. Have to check it out. Have been looking at it for a while, but the gameplay always seemed a bit slow.
    You should check out Vanishing of Ethan carter if you like that one. Amazing graphics as well.

AerowynX
    Participant

Interesting. Have to check it out. Have been looking at it for a while, but the gameplay always seemed a bit slow.
    You should check out Vanishing of Ethan carter if you like that one. Amazing graphics as well.

yea i have had ethan carter for long time now :)

BuckleBean
    Participant

If you’re so inclined, do a search for the sprint mod. I think it gives you a few different speeds that can be toggled with the mouse wheel or number keys. I know there’s a reason for the pacing, but if you’ve already played through & just feel like going for a stroll to revisit some of the sights, there’s no reason to be hamstrung. It’s especially useful for doubling back after heading down a long path to a dead end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!