Del Button does not work

Homepage Forums Technical Support Del Button does not work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    virgiltu
    Participant

I am trying to use it with No Mans SKy. However when pressing the delete button the mouse and head tracking no longer work. Than when you press it again they seem to work again. Anybody had any luck getting this to work.

Sadly I am also trying to use it with a Mixed Reality head set.

But even with no headset it still does the same thing.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can re-assign the vorpX menu key (and all other hotkeys) in the vorpX config app, maybe the DEL key is somehow blocked or in use.

virgiltu
    Participant

Sorry I should have said that I did that a few time. Moved it to alt+F and a few other combinations. They all have the same effect. Mouse does deactivates.

Also under the WMR the app starts as a desktop screen. It never fully imerces, so moving my head does move the mouse or player but also moves out of the frame. Mostly like watching a big screen, that WMR already has.

I am guessing it should start and be black screen all around. Am I correct?

virgiltu
    Participant

I really wished that vorpx had WMR native support. Steam VR seems to be causing this issue.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m not really sure what to recommend you besides very basic things like reinstalling vorpX and checking for potential background programs that may interfere. Literally never heard of such an issue before. It’s definitely not something caused by you using a WMR headset.

If I understand you correctly and the actual issue is that you can’t use the mouse in the menu, that’s not really a problem though. You can also use the menu with the cursor keys + enter or alternatively an X-box gamepad.

In regard to No Man’s Sky please be aware that stereo 3D-support had to be disabled after the NMS 2.0 update last year, hence the game is not listed as a supported game anymore. You should also see a message about that whenever you start the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!