Delrifter – Far cry 5

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Delrifter – Far cry 5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Hey Delrifter,
    Do you still have Far Cry 5 working? Ever since the EAC bypass broke, and I updated to version 1.9, the Z3D has gone bye-bye.

dborosev
    Participant

Or maybe Ralf changed something with VorpX last version which would have affected this?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Mine is working still (for the base game map), though I do not have any of the DLC. It hooks with Z3D.

I’ve only had to mess with EAC twice, last time was months ago it seems, so latest patch and update didn’t seem to break anything here.

Maybe try the tricks of setting a new resolution, setting to fullscreen/windowed, alt tab minimizing etc to see if it restores Z3D. My AA level is on TAA, sometimes AA settings matter. And check you didn’t accidentally disable 3D with vorpX hotkeys, or in the menu. You could try redownloading the profile and see if that helps.

dborosev
    Participant

Thanks for the reply,
    What version of EAC are you using?

dborosev
    Participant

Also, I tried all those things, so I’m thinking maybe its the EAC version?

dellrifter22
    Participant

EAC will stop you from hooking to start with. If you’re getting the image in the headset, it’s not likely EAC that is hindering your 3D.

Double check you have the right profile in your list and it’s linked to the exe.

If you still suspect EAC, all I can say is revisit the outdated Far Cry 5 threads already on here and google for update changes ;)

dborosev
    Participant

Those were my initial thoughts too, but I seem to have tried everything, and 3D just doesn’t want to show itself like it did before. So that was my last option.
    Thanks for the help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!