Desktop viewer 3D

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Desktop viewer 3D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

hello everyone, I finally figured out how to make desktop viewer work, and a world is open for me, I can finally play doom eternal and rage 2!! I wanted to ask is it possible to use g3d for the desktop? since there is no more search in the forum, I can’t find the post, it seems to me that someone had mentioned it. thanks to those who dedicate the time to me!

ToxicMike
    Participant

I finally figured out how to make desktop viewer work

LOL i am just curious, how you mean you finally made it work? Am i missing something here? I remember you just have to click the appropriate vorpX-exe and the desktop viewer starts!

luka2099
    Participant

hahahahahaha , yes, just click with the right button, but I didn’t understand , let’s say the principle, namely the fact that we can play with headtracking . in short, I had never tinkered with it much, I didn’t have much faith in this method. but in some respects it’s the best!

MarcDwonn
    Participant

I can finally play doom eternal and rage 2

Do you mean that the stereo3D output (nvidia 3D?) of those games can be viewed in vorpX Desktop Viewer?

luka2099
    Participant

I can finally play doom eternal and rage 2

Do you mean that the stereo3D output (nvidia 3D?) of those games can be viewed in vorpX Desktop Viewer?

I dont know! I wrote this post for info about this. But you give me a good idea. I try to set 3d stereo on nvidia option!
    For now, for me it s a good things that i can run vulkan game!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!