Describe difference between Z3D and G3D

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Describe difference between Z3D and G3D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jjensson
    Participant

Are you aware that were i live, the internet providers change my IP address daily? That means that every time i want to visit your website, i need to write you an email. Is this practical, or realistic?

Nobody will go through that if it’s not absolutely necessary.

I don’t understand why you are doing that. It infuriates me that on top of all friction and information deficit around VorpX, you add an extra layer of inaccessibility. Those potential users will be gone faster than they can say VorpX…

Sorry for the harsh words, but i’m seriously baffled by this. In the past i was impressed how much you helped the VorpX community. But this helps nobody now…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Seems to be a quite specific issue with your provider. No problem to access RJK‘s website for me. Also Germany, also changing IP addresses.

Please keep in mind that all he does is volunteer work. He doesn’t owe you anything. Besides: posts like yours above certainly don‘t make any volunteer want to do more work for free…

jjensson
    Participant

My intention was certainly not an egotistic one. I’m a big proponent of VorpX, and want it to succeed. Maybe i’m a bit too passionate about it.

But your post is all i needed to hear, Ralf. I can see now that it’s not a general problem, just something on my end. What it is exactly, i wouldn’t know. My internet provider is 1&1, one of the biggest in Germany.

Again, sorry. No harm meant.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem, no harm done. Not to me anyway. Maybe he has some sort of spam protection installed or something. I don’t visit the page regularly, but checked two days ago when you mentioned this originally and a second time today without any problem (Telekom here).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!