Destiny 2 – Anyone had any luck?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Destiny 2 – Anyone had any luck?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BeardoBenjo
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’ve been trying to get Vorpx to attach itself to Destiny 2 for quite a while now and it feels like I’m banging my head against a brick wall. I imagine it’s probably got something to do with the always online component of the game but I wondered if any of you far smarter tech heads had tried and had any joy with it? Since it moved to Steam I was hoping it would be a simple game to hook to but boy was I wrong!!!

dellrifter22
    Participant

I was actually about to try Destiny 2 a few weeks ago, even had it full installed. But then Red Dead preload came around needing all of my hard drive before I got the chance to test haha.

I have my doubts, since reading about ban reports from people using reshade injectors.

I guess it uses an unfamiliar Umbra engine, so I’m not really sure where to start. Some say Black Desert is also on Umbra, that has a cloud profile, who knows.

But I would probably let vorpX try to hook it automatically (without assignment) first, to see if hooking 2D is even possible. Getting it to hook at all would be the first step, before finding a profile engine for 3D. It’s quite possible that some anticheat will stop you from ever getting that far though.

Would be pretty neat if it could work though. Sorry that’s not much help for now.

matteo39
    Participant

destiny 2 has cloud profile but i can’t hook

angelayla
    Participant

It would be marvelous if we could play Destiny 2 with Vorpx! Please, if you hook it, tell us!

moarveer
    Participant

Interested about this too, keep us posted.

Ghost75757
    Participant

we got a workable profile for DESTINY 2 THE WITCH QUEEN ?

Smoils
    Participant

I remember reading that someone was banned in destiny for using something like vorpx to play vr, I mean it has anticheat and considers vorpx a cheat software, so try at your own risk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!