Deus Ex HR DC

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Deus Ex HR DC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wolfen420
    Participant

Hi there,

Can’t seem to find answers to this one. When I run Deus Ex HR DC and it uses the Direct VR everything looks great, and in fact the head tracking was there, if not a little wonky. FOV or something?

The odd part is I hit the scan button as suggested and boom.. head tracking gone. Now the whole scene just moves with the head. Is this… normal?

Ralf
    Keymaster

FOV is set by DirectVR, just checked with the Steam version to be sure nothing has changed.

Rotation: the scanner may have to be run two or three times. Occasionally it may ‘think’ it succeeded but didn’t.

Wolfen420
    Participant

FOV is set by DirectVR, just checked with the Steam version to be sure nothing has changed.

Rotation: the scanner may have to be run two or three times. Occasionally it may ‘think’ it succeeded but didn’t.

I’ll give it another go I guess. Is it normal that it has this warped kind of look when looking around? Like it almost like it’s pancaking?

Ralf
    Keymaster

That shouldn’t be tha case. If in doubt make sure to use the Steam version. The FOV should be right without even having to run the scanner in that case.

Wolfen420
    Participant

It is definitely the Steam version. Specifically bought it on steam for that haha. I still haven’t given it that second go yet though. I’ll report back when I do (in a day or two here).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!