Deus Ex Mankind Divided – G3D?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Deus Ex Mankind Divided – G3D?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Thanks for the profile, huge improvement over trying to get the built in 3D to work!
    Curious though, doesn’t look like a G3D option, is there a way to get it to work, or get it working with the built in SBS?
    If not, no worries, but thought I’d ask. (Very playable the way it is, thanks!)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Wouldn’t make much sense since the game has its own SBS 3D mode.

dborosev
    Participant

The rise of tomb raider profile has an option in the Vorpx settings for using the sbs, but the mankind divided one does not, thats why I ask.
    I thought maybe you missed adding an option to the DE:MD menu.
    I use that in Tomb raider through vorpX and it works well.

(PS: the built-in SBS mode is pretty crappy in Mankind Divided for some reason, horrible pixelation, at least when run with virtual desktop. Maybe vorpx would be better?)

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s a bug. I actually added a new SBS game mode for DXMD, but apparently that is not active in the release version for whatever reason. Next update…

dborosev
    Participant

Ok cool. I’ll start playing as-is, hopefully you’ll have reason to do a quick hot-fix. ;)

dborosev
    Participant

Daaaamn, does mankind divided ever look good in Z-Normal cinema mode!
    Settings: 1080p, -80 distance, 1.3 3d strength, wide FOV
    It seriously looks as good as geometry. And I can jack up the graphics options. I don’t even care about G3D for this one anymore!
    Kicks ass Ralf!

matteo39
    Participant

excuse me, but deus ex mankind, now with the new vorpx, does it run good? anyone tried it ?

dborosev
    Participant

Yes, works great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!