Deus Ex Mankind Divided SBS stereo in virtual screen mode

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Deus Ex Mankind Divided SBS stereo in virtual screen mode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bhaal66
    Participant

Hello,

does anyone know how to enable stereoscopic 3d-mode via SBS in virtual screen mode. I think I could do that with Tomb Raider, but with deus ex the option “content type: SBS” doesnt show up in the vorpx-menu.

dborosev
    Participant

Hey,
    I used to use that through virtual desktop software. But it looks quite bad for some reason due to how DE is doing their SBS. However, I’ve found that the profile Ralf added using Z-Normal 3D looks VERY good, almost as good as Geometry, so I’ve been using that. I guess the game is just well suited to this method with all its hard angles.
    I highly recommend it, and this is coming from a Geometry 3D snob.
    Make sure you use a wider FOV also. Looks great, and you can crank up the graphics options to boot.

bhaal66
    Participant

Hello dborosev,

I dont know about virtual desktop, but I used SBS with nvidia 3dvision and it looks quite good and there is way more depth, also it worked really good with Tomb Raider and vorpx. Maybe it´s more a problem of virtual desktop?!
    Also with Z-Normal 3d there are a few problems, like objects seeming to float in the air when you use enhanced vision.

dborosev
    Participant

See my other 2 threads on this. I worked around most of them. And I turned off object highlighting anyways as I don’t like being so hand-held in the game.
    Ralf mentioned he forgot to add the SBS feature to the menu, so maybe it’ll be there next release?

bhaal66
    Participant

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. So Ralf, could you please add the SBS feature as you mentioned before. I think many people really like the deus ex games, so it sure wouldn´t be a waste of time. :)

NipOc
    Participant

@bhaal66
    how do you use sbs with 3dvision?

bhaal66
    Participant

@NipOC

You´re right, I only used SBS with vorpx.
    For 3dvision I used 3DMigoto by helifax. If youre interested, you could look here:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/919928/3d-vision/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-2016-3d-vision-fix/

NipOc
    Participant

Ok, thanks :D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!