Dev kit 2 now released!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Dev kit 2 now released!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just read that an hour ago the dev kit 2 is released on the main Oculus rift website. It’s only a pre-order; the kits should ship in July, but i figured that I should spread the word, especially to you Ralf. Might need to make some changes to the driver as it has positional tracking to ;)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks, for letting me know. I already ordered two of them, so hopefully we will receive them as soon as possible.

Torian
    Participant

Thanks, for letting me know. I already ordered two of them, so hopefully we will receive them as soon as possible.

Any news about the update you guys were looking to push last month?

Glad I could help. Also, from what I understand, they are doing it on a first come, first serve basis, so assuming your order was fast, you should get it probably before most others. I love this driver and I want to continue to see it flourish.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ordered my DK2 right after the announcement. Hope you get yours fast enough, so that I don’t have to wait too long until I can use it with vorpX. :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!