Diablo 2 Resurrected

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Diablo 2 Resurrected

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rivas10
    Participant

It´d be awesome if we could play the brand new remaster of Diablo 2 (Diablo 2 Resurrected) with Vorpx. I tried it with Diablo 3 and Path of Exile profiles, but Vorpx even not hook the game. I think D2R is using a new engine. If worked for someone, please, share your profile.

Rivas10
    Participant

Tested again a few minutes ago with Cyberpunk 2077 (´cause it´s dx12) and hooked, but without any 3d effect in Z-normal and Z-adaptative.

garizle
    Participant

I will have to try this when i get home from work today! Please Vorpx team support Diablo 2 Resurrected!!

Zander
    Participant

I would love to play D2:R with VorpX. they did such a great job on the graphics.

stefanw1337
    Participant

D2R won’t hook, sadly. Would be nice to have more new games get hooked.

Rivas10
    Participant

Try some dx12 games, like Dirt 5 (cloud) or Cyberpunk’s profile. It hooks, but without in game significative 3d depth

Cless_Aurion
    Participant

Wasn’t the D2R 3D engine just built on top of the original one? I wonder how we could be able to hook into that…

thenevik
    Participant

Just thought I’d check and see if there is any update on this :(

garizle
    Participant

Anyone have any luck hooking this?

leonardgeryol
    Participant

I haven’t watched the gameplay yet, so as not to catch spoilers. I think there should be a different plot in the remaster. I hope so. The principle of the game itself shouldn’t change. I remember downloading some game remastered on another engine, and the developers changed EVERYTHING. It was inconvenient to retrain. But that’s my problem. By the way, are there runic words in the remaster? I loved this feature. My favorite was last last wish runes. I’ve been looking for it for a long time by location. Previously, games didn’t have an open world. So I was expecting a download of each location for 10mins. Mm, nostalgia.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!