Diablo 4?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ridethefader
    Participant

I know its new and technically not fully released yet, but I cant seem to find anyone on here talking about Diablo 4? Maybe Im blind? Any talks of getting this working?

shr00ns
    Participant

Oh yes please i need 3D Diablo 4 in my life!

Zosso99
    Participant

any chance to get a profil for Diablo 4? Or are there any technical limitations?

shr00ns
    Participant

I found a way to make it 3D via Depth 3d shader from reshade. I used the non addon version of reshade since launch and had no problems. The VR shader tho needs you to install reshade with addons. Using it since 3 days now – its risky – but it looks awesome. I will tell you if something happens to my account.

VorpX is maybe to agressive and injects stuff into dlls – maybe someone has the balls to test it aswell.

Laser
    Participant

Tried Pairofdices profile on the cloud and seems to work good, I changed from z-adaptive to z-normal and bumped the slider to 2.0. Also on his profile it sayid that mouse/keyboard combo not recommended due to cursor not showing in correct position but I had no issues with the cursor.

Honestly not sure that I will continue D4 in vr because the benefit is not so great with all the downsides, but its there for anyone to test and maybe g3d version in the future?

cyrilp
    Participant

There is now a profile for diablo 4 with depth 3d with addon.
    It’s working great on my Pimax Crystal, i can’t imagine entering a dungeon now in plain 2D !
    Even better using the super 3d feature: you get full res on each eye instead of half as in sbs.
    (unfortunately i must have done something wrong yesterday, now when i try to use super 3D the image is all magenta, maybe somebody knows why ?)

Laser
    Participant

There is now a profile for diablo 4 with depth 3d with addon.

Where I can find this profile, I found a post by Blueskydefender but no idea where it is?
    Second problem is that while reshade works on flatscreen with diablo but when windows mixed reality portal is open reshade won´t hook to diablo.

I tested couple of other games and did not have this problem there.

About that magenta thing, sometimes when I switched to performance mode the colours could get messed up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!