Diablo 4?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ridethefader
    Participant

I know its new and technically not fully released yet, but I cant seem to find anyone on here talking about Diablo 4? Maybe Im blind? Any talks of getting this working?

shr00ns
    Participant

Oh yes please i need 3D Diablo 4 in my life!

Zosso99
    Participant

any chance to get a profil for Diablo 4? Or are there any technical limitations?

shr00ns
    Participant

I found a way to make it 3D via Depth 3d shader from reshade. I used the non addon version of reshade since launch and had no problems. The VR shader tho needs you to install reshade with addons. Using it since 3 days now – its risky – but it looks awesome. I will tell you if something happens to my account.

VorpX is maybe to agressive and injects stuff into dlls – maybe someone has the balls to test it aswell.

Laser
    Participant

Tried Pairofdices profile on the cloud and seems to work good, I changed from z-adaptive to z-normal and bumped the slider to 2.0. Also on his profile it sayid that mouse/keyboard combo not recommended due to cursor not showing in correct position but I had no issues with the cursor.

Honestly not sure that I will continue D4 in vr because the benefit is not so great with all the downsides, but its there for anyone to test and maybe g3d version in the future?

cyrilp
    Participant

There is now a profile for diablo 4 with depth 3d with addon.
    It’s working great on my Pimax Crystal, i can’t imagine entering a dungeon now in plain 2D !
    Even better using the super 3d feature: you get full res on each eye instead of half as in sbs.
    (unfortunately i must have done something wrong yesterday, now when i try to use super 3D the image is all magenta, maybe somebody knows why ?)

Laser
    Participant

There is now a profile for diablo 4 with depth 3d with addon.

Where I can find this profile, I found a post by Blueskydefender but no idea where it is?
    Second problem is that while reshade works on flatscreen with diablo but when windows mixed reality portal is open reshade won´t hook to diablo.

I tested couple of other games and did not have this problem there.

About that magenta thing, sometimes when I switched to performance mode the colours could get messed up.

Dosblade
    Participant

Must be talking about Diablo III

phat4l
    Participant

It’s been a while and Diablo IV is now on Game Pass so I am wondering whether anyone has any luck getting this to work in vorpX? I can get it to hook with the pairofdice profile, but there is no depth. The Depth3D and Reshade method works pretty well, but there is fairly significant distortion on some of the UI elements that makes it difficult to read text, etc., not sure whether there is any way to fix that?

Boblekobold
    Participant

I think I had some 3D with one of these profiles, but maybe it doesn’t work anymore.

The end game was nice in VorpX, even without 3D. It’s not so important in this game.

phat4l
    Participant

I would have to disagree on that – 3D is absolutely amazing in this game – looks like you are running around in a beautifully made diorama and really takes the experience to a whole new level. The only issue is that Depth3D has its downsides, particularly poor performance on the companion app, and I am not sure how to get around that as there don’t really seem to be any good alternatives.

Charlferstill
    Participant

I know its new and technically not fully released yet, but I cant seem to find anyone on here talking about Diablo 4? Maybe Im blind? Any talks of getting this working?

Oh yes please i need 3D Diablo 4 in my life!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!