Disable Mouse y-axis control

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Disable Mouse y-axis control

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zergtdg
    Participant

I have no idea how the software works or if this is at even all possible, but consider an option that allows you to disable the mouse’s y-axis look. This is to mean that the only way to look up is to use the rift. I have experienced this before in an Oc supported game and it works incredibly. It completely bridges the control gap between the mouse and the rift because you now HAVE to use the rift to play. If I find the game that does this I edit this post because it really is a completely different and amazing experience.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That feature is definitely on the nice to have list. I cant’t give you an exact timeframe, but this will be looked into sooner or later.

zergtdg
    Participant

Awesome! Glad to hear it taken into consideration.

Dr Ed Elcott
    Participant

Anything ever come of this? Is it possible now? Just figured out tonight that I’d like to disable the up/down axis on my mouse, googled it and found this 2 year old thread!

By the way, I figured out it’d be a nice thing to have playing Portal just now. The times I really felt weird were when the mouse was moving my sight vertically when my head wasn’t tilting. Eugh. ;)

So yeah, I’d love a way to disable the y axis, and also ideally a way to re-level your line of sight with a hotkey. Portal tends to toss you around.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!