Dishonored 2 troubles w/ gamepad

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dishonored 2 troubles w/ gamepad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pizzosteez
    Participant

Hi Ralf, loving VorpX. Dishonored 2 seems to be almost perfect with Vorp X, however when I plug in my wired Xbox 360 game pad, VorpX overrides the controls and nothing works. I tried manually configuring the controller through VorpX, but the camera sways around lightning fast and I am sprinting everywhere (not great for stealth). Does anyone know how to fix this? It would be a huge help.

Thank you,

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, I think I had the same trouble with Starwars Battlefront 2 way back and I believe it helped to zero the HT sensetivity ??

pizzosteez
    Participant

That seemed to help a bit, thanks! Now I am dealing with an issue in which when I navigate with the left thumbstick, the player moves in almost a zigzag formation. Any ideas here? It’s very dizzying in VR.

pizzosteez
    Participant

Bump. Can anyone help with the above topic? Thanks!

jjensson
    Participant

Can’t remember specifics about Dishonored 2 anymore. But, you could try to find a setting to disable head-bobbing.

moarveer
    Participant

Does it work in geometry 3d?

Volkert_Jansz
    Participant

So, did you get it working nicely in the end?

pizzosteez
    Participant

I haven’t tried it in a couple of months. I’ll see if I can’t load it up tonight.

Destroy
    Participant

Yeah, not sure if there is a unresolved bug for this series but Dishonored 1 also has gamepad control issues in VorpX.

DirectVR works and calibrates things decently EXCEPT I am unable to control my view/aiming with the right thumb stick on the controller. Only with the HMD does view/aiming control work properly but it can not be made sensitive enough so I’m having to move my head ALOT which is just not fun when seated.

I can’t figure out a way to simply enable the gamepad RT stick view Y axis.

pizzosteez
    Participant

This works now. Must have been something that changed with one of the recent updates, but now I can play the game without issue in VR with an Xbox controller. Thanks, Ralf!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!