Dishonored crash in steam

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dishonored crash in steam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steffe82
    Participant

It works on monitor and it have change the ingame resolution to 2240×1680 but as soon as i stat vorpx it wont star Access denied (0x5)

steph12
    Participant

do you use bitdefender ? if so uninstall it and use another antivirus like avast, cause bitdefender does not like vorpx.

sometimes when i launch a game i get that message also, i just relaunch it and it hooks fine.

you can also try to launch the game directly from the exe (not using desktop game’s shortcut).

steffe82
    Participant

i have avast and have shout it down. It still doesn´t work. Try to start it without steam and it come up msvcr90.dll missing and one that say i i maybe don´t have permission.

steph12
    Participant

try to run vorpx as administrator ? right click vorpx icon in systray -> configure vorpx -> general -> check “run vorpx control as administrator” box.

you can also try to disable steam overlay although latest vorpx updates should have fixed overlay issues.

nieda113
    Participant

did you check ur antivirus? and i experienced lately i have to pause vorpx like in gta5 to load the game loader and then restart vorpx before the game start..

steffe82
    Participant

still crash:(

steph12
    Participant

i’m outta idea then, sorry, i hope someone will be able to help u.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!