Dishonored DirectVR scan doesn't work

Homepage Forums Technical Support Dishonored DirectVR scan doesn't work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    AerowynX
    Participant

I tried the scan like 50 times now restarting the game a dozen times the scan always fails.. luckily this one works damn well with default profile but just curious if anyone knows why the scan doesn’t work

tonka
    Participant

Also always fails by me. I seem to be too high up with the default profile.

BuckleBean
    Participant

Same. I believe Ralf is aware, though not sure how wide-spread the issue is.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please provide savegames. Without being able to test the exact same situation this might not be fixable.

I made the profile pretty much at the beginning of the game after Corvo? leaves the boat. Direct VR addresses may be different elsewhere in this game.

tonka
    Participant

Ralf, I have emailed a savegame to you where it fails.

tonka
    Participant

BTW this is the Definitive Edition, I don’t know if that makes any difference.

Heathen72
    Participant

Fails for me every time too. GTX 1080w with a 6700k running a Vive.

Heathen72
    Participant

Ignore – Double Post.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I uploaded an updated profile with different scan parameters to the cloud. Let me know if it works now.

At the same time please also keep the disclaimer in mind that is shown during each scan: there always is a chance that Direct VR does not work for a game on a specific system (in this case the scan shouldn’t be very system dependent though normally).

tonka
    Participant

Well done Ralf, Dishonored is working now.

Cheekyfella
    Participant

I had the same issue with Dishonored and downloaded the cloud profile to get Direct VR to work. However after I died Direct VR stopped working and I had to revert to standard head tracking.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!