Disney Castle of Illusion G3D

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Disney Castle of Illusion G3D

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    benzoylperoxide
    Participant

his website is blocked in my country for who knows what reason, lol. I’ll try to get it later through a proxy.

RJK_
    Participant

Error 201. Haha, cool, another random error with the game, probably some textures too large or memory problems, either reboot PC or change resoution to 1920×1080 and reboot PC then.

@benzoylperoxide

Please use this link and mail me your IP adress, its probably blocked for some reason.

PS:The other profile will have the same random menu gliches and errors but at least it has proper 3D.

moadepth
    Participant

Have to go to work now :(see you later guys

moadepth
    Participant

Hi again, gave it another shot with your recommendations and it works. Must admit it looks much better, nice work. Will you ever release it ? Or are there some later problems ?I just tried the first bit. Strange thing I noticed with your profile was I have now english narritive and no gamepad support.

moadepth
    Participant

Must unfortunately confirm that you have to always reboot the whole pc to get it working again (error 201). The title screen glitch doesnt hurt so much.

RJK_
    Participant

Castle of Illusion (G3D)

Today ive put the profile into the cloud with the follwing hints:

– Game very unstable
    – Resolutions above 1920×1080 may result in errors/crashes
    – Reboot PC whenever game crashes
    – Always terminate game through menu, not ALT+F4 !
    – Improved G3D profile
    – Optimzed for Cinema modes

moadepth
    Participant

Played for a half hour no crashes so far, for WMR users I’d like to add :start your WMR client and steamVR up front otherwise you will never get into this game because the second time you start it , it fails with the 201 error. Last question would be how to draw back my old profile?

RJK_
    Participant

You can use this profile for different game. Just remove the exe from it, replace it with a new one, then rename the profile and re-upload it, that should work. – Do NOT create a copy, you must use and rename the original profile. Until you find a suitable game i recommend either renaming the profile to something like Test- dont use, or placing a warning in the footnote.

You can down and re-upload, change and rename a profile as many times you want.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!