Divinity: Original Sin (the first one) or Pillars of Eternity?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Divinity: Original Sin (the first one) or Pillars of Eternity?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sue
    Participant

I saw that D:OS2 is officially supported. Is there any way to run the first one in vorpX?

Also, any way to run Pillars of Eternity (especially the second one) in vorpX?

jjensson
    Participant

I asked in the past about the Pillars Of Eternity franchise, but got no replies. Maybe this time? []-)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Pillars of Eternity isn’t fully 3D IIRC, I’m pretty sure it uses 2D backgrounds.

Never tried the first Original Sins, so I can’t really say anything useful here.

Seems like a good opportunity to mention though that you can try to make custom profiles. No guarantee that this wil work out, bit it’s always worth a shot. You can find a basic introduction on the matter in the vorpX help under ‘User Profiles’.

Laser
    Participant

Yep, Pillars is pretty much 2D. Tried the first one with Gone Home profile, it hooked up allright but no 3D effect.

First divinity works, I had to disable one shadow setting because the shadows under the characters where a little wonky. Maybe this could be fixed but not a big deal. Otherwise it was full geometry 3D.

sue
    Participant

Yep, Pillars is pretty much 2D. Tried the first one with Gone Home profile, it hooked up allright but no 3D effect.

First divinity works, I had to disable one shadow setting because the shadows under the characters where a little wonky. Maybe this could be fixed but not a big deal. Otherwise it was full geometry 3D.

What profile did you use for D:OS 1?

Laser
    Participant

D:OS2 profile, both have the same .exe name even.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!