Division 2 fix?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Division 2 fix?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    romeyromel
    Participant

Is there any work around for division 2? Is it possible to use division 1 profile for part 2?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can’t really answer that, sorry. Neither The Division 1 nor the The Division 2 are supported, I never have tried them. If a user profile for part 1 exists, it’s definitely worth a shot to try that profile for part 2. Online games in general might not be hookable due to ant-cheat measures though, so there is a ceratin chance that vorpX can’t attach at all.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Unfortunately part 2 uses an aggressive anti cheat (EAC) that blocks vorpX injection.

For some singleplayer based EAC games you might find bypass solutions used for cheat trainers, but for online only games like Division 2 there really aren’t any viable solutions.

You can still display these games on a large virtual screen with the desktop viewer if you like, but for me the flat 2D so close up just hurts and confuses my eyes too much to make it worth it.

I wish there was some way vorpX could externally scan the memory for depth buffer to unobtrusively provide a basic Z3D for games like this, or if setting a predefined buffer would somehow work, that would be enough for me to enjoy games in desktop mode. But Ralf would have to answer if something like this is even possible.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Theoretically there might be the possibility to hook into the graphics driver instead of the game, but I’d be very surprised if advanced anticheat software wouldn’t consider that. Also extremely hacky and difficult to even try. The inner workings of the driver are proprietary and in contrast to graphics APIs not well documented (if at all).

romeyromel
    Participant

Ralf, when you say “graphics driver” you mean for my nvdia card or the game files?

romeyromel
    Participant

I was able to hook the game with the division 1 profile ..before starting the game i open task manager and end process for Lighting Services ( anti-cheat) and then start the game..game works well in immersive mode or full vr ( but in 3rd person of course) when i open the VorpX menu there is no option available for 3d settings
    ( NO: Geometry,Z-adaptive , Z-normal) But the game is officially hooked with vorpX.

matteo39
    Participant

please try for division 2

digglebox
    Participant

I was able to hook the game with the division 1 profile ..before starting the game i open task manager and end process for Lighting Services ( anti-cheat) and then start the game..game works well in immersive mode or full vr ( but in 3rd person of course) when i open the VorpX menu there is no option available for 3d settings
    ( NO: Geometry,Z-adaptive , Z-normal) But the game is officially hooked with vorpX.

@romeyromel
    : Thank you. Did you have to make any changes to the config? Also which profile did you use? There are 3 in the cloud list by dellrifter22, Jerzy Sa and sowiner.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!