Do Wolfenstein The New Colossus hooks?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Do Wolfenstein The New Colossus hooks?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    slydk1982
    Participant

Atm im playing Wolfenstein New Order. I tried the G3D profile, but it really hurts in my eyes. So I went for non G3D profile and set fov to 120 and having a blast :)
    But I was thinking if wolfenstein the new colossus works with vorpx?? I don´t mind if its not g3d, but I want to make sure if vorpx can hook to that game?? There is no profiles for it in the cloud.

steph12
    Participant

new colossus use vulkan api sadly, so no, it wont hook till vorpx supports vulkan.

slydk1982
    Participant

No opengl?? yea, thats sad.. Just thought it used the Doom 2016 engine? Coz I can live with 2D in Wolfenstein 2 :)

steph12
    Participant

yep https://steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussions/0/1479856439034259462/

hopefuly some day vorpx will support both vulkan and dx12 :)

slydk1982
    Participant

uhhhh… Thats sad :( Thought I was going on a nazi killing spree :( Well, thanks for that info. Then I won´t spend my money on that :)

angelayla
    Participant

Hi! I want to play Wolfenstein: The New Order and Oldblood with Vorpx, but I don´t know which profile I have to use. Can you tell me which profile have you use please? Thank you very much!

steph12
    Participant

hello,

did you look in the cloud profiles ? there is a search function, just enter wolfenstein and pick the one you find, if there are more than one, try them all if you want till you find the one who’s the best for you.

i think you need to create a cloud profile acccount to access the cloud library but it’s fast & easy.

once you find a profile in the cloud you like, just import it and you should be gtg.
    inside the game you can tweak profiles as you like.

angelayla
    Participant

Ok!! Thank you for your advice! I knew it but I though you had uploaded a new cloud profile. Thank you very much! I wait the compatibility with

haints
    Participant

Atm im playing Wolfenstein New Order. I tried the G3D profile, but it really hurts in my eyes. So I went for non G3D profile and set fov to 120 and having a blast 🙂
    But I was thinking if wolfenstein the new colossus works with vorpx?? I don´t mind if its not g3d, but I want to make sure if vorpx can hook to that game?? There is no profiles for it in the cloud.

Depth3D works with some OpenGL games like Wolfenstein. Try it.

slydk1982
    Participant

There was a G3D profile, but it felt very weird for my eyes. So I just used a 2D profile and it works very well :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!