Do you support using VorpX on more than one PC?

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Do you support using VorpX on more than one PC?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lalafell
    Participant

Is my copy of VorpX considered valid to use on more than one of my PCs?

When I bought my PC, I had one that was only able to run VR decently. Now I upgraded my computer to one with an 8700K and GTX 1080 Ti. Which is what I use to play all of my VR games on now.

I can’t find my installer file. And was wondering if it will work to just copy my Program Files folder into my new PC and it will work and be supported? Or is there some kind of DRM or configuration that will prevent that and I have to buy it all over again for each and every PC I upgrade to?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You will need a new authorization key for a new PC.

Lalafell
    Participant

Does that mean I have to buy it again? Or can I get a new one and deactivate the old one?

steph12
    Participant

Does that mean I have to buy it again? Or can I get a new one and deactivate the old one?

no, you dont need to buy a new key, you need to send your infos like the email you used when you bought vorpX and activation key code to vorpx support.

i mean, if you upgrade your pc you dont need to buy vorpx again, but if you plan to use vorpx on more than one pc, i’m not sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!