Does vorpx allow simultaneous use of controller, mouse and keyboard ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Does vorpx allow simultaneous use of controller, mouse and keyboard ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marcob
    Participant

Is there any option in vorpx that would allow me to use at the same time a ps4/xbox controller, and mouse (and keyboard) all simultaneously . I would like to click at the same time buttons of my keyboard/mouse and controller ?

Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

That should be possible for most games, BUT.

The big ‘but’ is that some games don’t allow kb/mouse and gamepad to be used together natively or have problems like delayed input when switching between both.

For such cases vorpX has a built in gamepad emulation that allows you to map gamepad input to kb/mouse actions. You can find the acording setting (‘Overide X-Box Gamepad’) on the input page of the ingame menu. This gamepad emulation should work with most games that aren’t older than 10 years or so.

For official profiles ‘Overide X-Box Gamepad’ should already be set to the best state for the game (button mapping might not be perfect though), for user profiles you will have to check whether you need it or not.

marcob
    Participant

Ok. Thanks Ralf. I am going to look into it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!