Double Click to Open Control Panel

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Double Click to Open Control Panel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aparsons671
    Participant

One of the annoyances I get to is the task bar icon isn’t like most programs with a default option if you double click it. Instead, you have to right-click, then move up to Open Control Panel and then left click.

If there were the default menu option for double-clicking it would be more in-line with other programs and ease navigation slightly.

Other than that, I really like the program. Keep up the great work, Ralf.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That should work just fine. Sometimes it can take a few seconds until the config app shows up, especially when trying for the first time after booting Windows. Maybe that was the case when you tried it.

Could you try again with that in mind, and report back, in case it still doesn’t work? Thanks in advance!

aparsons671
    Participant

I see, it does pop up, but doesn’t have focus when it opens. You just see it in the task bar, but have to manually either Alt-Tab to it or click the window in the task bar to force focus. My task bar is auto-hidden, so after double clicking, I saw nothing expecting a window to pop up into the foreground.

So it is 1/2 working as expected.

Ralf
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for reporting this. Haven’t experienced it myself so far, but I’ll try to replicate it. The double click invokes the same program routine as choosing the option from the menu does. But there’s always a chance of odd and/or stupid bugs, of course. :)

Edit: You only have to click once to open the config app. Double click does indeed minimize the program every now and then, a single click works fine though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!