Download Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    foxah047
    Participant

I just bought vorpx and downloaded the file : vorpX_WebSetup.exe and I keep getting (Download Error). I disabled the firewalls and Windows Defender, I do not have any extra firewall or anti virus.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Should work again now. The download server had a short maintenance downtime.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

foxah047
    Participant

Thank you! the download just completed without problem.

TightAssPants
    Participant

I still can’t download the update. Are you sure the server is good to go?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes. There would have been quite a few complaints had it been in maintenance mode for over a week. Also just checked it for you, just in case.

Please check whether maybe your firewall or antivirus program blocks the installer from accessing the internet. This is the most likely issue when the web installer shows ‘Download Error’. May also be a router or a (company) firewall in your network.

The second option is that it may just be a temporary network error somewhere between our server and you. In that case simply waiting a little bit and then trying again may solve the issue.

Leviathanosaurus
    Participant

Mine was working fine just a few days ago. Now i presume it’s trying to update, saying “Preparing to download” and then “Download Error”. I have no antivirus or anti malware program other than windows defender. And it’s off too.

Is it a server problem?

Leviathanosaurus
    Participant

Nevermind. It turns out to be server maintainance for the last update. No problem updating now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!