Dragon Age: Inquisition (DA3) in First Person

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dragon Age: Inquisition (DA3) in First Person

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zahncisten
    Participant

Yay, we’re getting the new VorpX release in the near-future. Definitely stoked about that. If I remember right, there’s going to be an official profile for Dragon Age Inquisition! That’ll be awesome! I know that a lot of users prefer to play games in First Person. DA:I, like the other Dragon Age games, is of course in the 3rd Person, but I ran across an article today for a modder who made it into First Person! Actually, he made it so you can switch between modes on the fly. Pretty awesome. I doubt I’ll use it, since I like 3rd Person, but I thought some of you might want to give it a try:
    Original Article (It’s short and gives some details on the mod that you might want to read):
    https://www.dsogaming.com/news/you-can-now-play-dragon-age-inquisition-in-first-person-mode-featuring-full-body-awareness/

Actual mod:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/2511?tab=files

matteo39
    Participant

good!

i’ll use first person mod for mass effect andromeda (same engine)

dellrifter22
    Participant

sweet! didn’t know about this.

grumdark
    Participant

I really like this type of mods to experiment with a camera in the first person, although … I must admit that most of the mod I have tried to achieve this, usually give visible problems during the fighting.

When a character makes turns during combat, or rolls on the ground are usually some problematic cases, however I like a lot to alternate during the parts of exploration.

I would like very much, that currently, the AAA video game developer studios, took the habit of implementing the switch for the first person camera and also for the third person camera.

This is one of the customs that I still praise and admire in some Bethesda games like Elder Scrolls or Fallout, The Evil Within 2, and hopefully they would be copied in the future by other studios like CD Project or Bioware.

In addition, this would result in fewer discussions between users who want one or another, opens doors to possible future supports for virtual reality, and facilitates experimentation with programs such as Vorpx.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!