Dragon Age: Origins issue & Max Payne 3

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dragon Age: Origins issue & Max Payne 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mtown82
    Participant

Hey guys, I just bought VorpX this last weekend and I’m having an issue in Dragon Age: Origins. I couldn’t find another thread about this issue, I first noticed it when I tried to reset my view using VorpX in game. When it reloaded there were parts of the environment that were missing and my character will flicker in and out of the game while I move. I finished the area I was at and when it loaded the next area it was still having the problem. I tried restarting my computer and it seemed to be okay, but occasionally it will do it again. Right now my save file will load with this issue and I can’t seem to get it to function properly again. Thanks for any help. I also have a couple small issues with Max Payne 3, it looks great in 3D, but the aiming pointer is hard to use and sometimes splits into 2. The subtitles also get messed up when a character pops up through them. Anyone have an idea for those?

Thanks,
    Mike

LegendaryTubcaak
    Participant

Hey, kind of a late reply, but in max payne 3, if you switch to Z3D instead of geometry, the crosshair will always be perfect, but in geometry, I found in maxpayne, u have to use the adjust the the hud scale distance, I think I set it a little father back, and it sets the crosshair a little farther down and works a lot better!

Mtown82
    Participant

Thanks a lot! About to play right now actually.

-Mike

Mtown82
    Participant

Having the same issue with Dragon Age II, I captured a video of it. I can play with no glitching if I use DX11 but then I can’t use geometry mode, with DX9 I get this flickering. I tried adjusting every VorpX option with no change. Sorry for my loud birds, I didn’t turn off my mic before recording.

https://youtu.be/sTxNg_VGCWc

Ralf
    Keymaster

The Dragon Age/Dragon Age 2 issue will be resolved in the next regular vorpX update. I don’t have an exact date yet, but definitely before Christmas.

Just to avoid potential confusion: before that there will probably one more hotfix for the current release branch tomorrow. this hotfix will not contain the required changes yet. The next regular update will come after that.

Mtown82
    Participant

Thanks Ralf!

-Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!