dragon ball kakarot

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings dragon ball kakarot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

hello,

i’m a big fan of this anime and as You may know this game releases also on pc in 2 days, runs on unreal engine 4, let’s hope we can get a UE4 game profile works great for this game :D

cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ^^

jeesssy
    Participant

that would convince me to buy it because other than that I have no reason.

steph12
    Participant

to buy the game you mean ?

steph12
    Participant

so g3D works great with conarium, conan exile, life is strange 2, abzu well all UE4 profiles i tried worked fine.

and for FoV you can use universal unreal engine unlocker 2.0.5, i had to rebind console keybind to $ for it to work but i use azerty keyboard.

headtracking works if you hold either left or right mouse button, for gamepad i dont know how to make it work.

i will do further tests tomorrow :D

jeesssy
    Participant

jeesssy wrote:

to buy the game you mean ?

yuppers

steph12
    Participant

so i tweaked some settings and now the games looks gorgeous and almost clipping free :D

i play in Z3D for performance reason, it looks great !

look for engine.ini in users/username/appdata/local/AT/saved/config/windowsnoeditor and copy/paste this after everything already in there and make the file read only

[SystemSettings]
    r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
    r.Tonemapper.Quality=0
    r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
    r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
    r.MaxAnisotropy=16
    r.ViewDistanceScale=3
    foliage.LODDistanceScale=10
    r.SkeletalMeshLODBias=-2
    r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale=0.1
    r.LensFlareQuality=0
    r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=0
    r.ShadowQuality=1
    r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=3
    r.Shadow.DistanceScale=2
    r.Shadow.MaxResolution=4096
    r.Shadow.MaxCSMResolution=4096
    r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0.01
    r.Shadow.TexelsPerPixel=8
    r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=3.0

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
    r.ShadowQuality=1
    r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=3
    r.Shadow.DistanceScale=2
    r.Shadow.TexelsPerPixel=8

and for fov, read my post above.

but encyclopedia get “FoV’d” as well meaning you wont be able to read it cause it will be too small, and FoV reset everytime you switch zones, it’s easy to fix tho and when you want to read encyclopedia just put back fov like something 60, it’s very easy to do so with universal unreal engine unlocker tool.

jeesssy
    Participant

why no profile in the cloud

steph12
    Participant

i’ll upload mine tomorrow ok.

my updated engine.ini final tweaks if you’re interested, copy paste this after everything else.

[SystemSettings]
    r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
    r.Tonemapper.Quality=0
    r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
    r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
    r.MaxAnisotropy=16
    r.ViewDistanceScale=4
    foliage.LODDistanceScale=10
    grass.DensityScale=1.0
    r.SkeletalMeshLODBias=-2
    r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale=0.01
    r.LensFlareQuality=0
    r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=0
    r.ShadowQuality=3
    r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=16
    r.Shadow.DistanceScale=2
    r.Shadow.TexelsPerPixel=10
    r.MipMapLODBias=-2
    r.Shadow.CSMDepthBias=5

if you use the tool i talked about, unreal engine unlocker you can tweak those settings to your liking, basically when using that tool you can unlock console and play with settings, including fov.

i play with fov 110 for this game and i like it that way, be warned that if you play with default fov my profile at the settings i use will look crap because fov will be way too low.

jeesssy
    Participant

and what about fighterz any way you can get that working in G3D ? Thank you so much for all your hard work on the kakarot profile.

I’m really wanting to have as much support as possible because most of the games are made to be enjoyed in G3D. Why build all these wonderful worlds and not let us enjoy the true scale of it.

Currently back into DS remastered and it look so goddamn amazing the bosses are actually bloody scary seeing how small you are compared to some of them. By the way if there is anything you might need help with I would be more than happy to take a look and share my findings. \

Thanks again for all the hard work

steph12
    Participant

hehe np, that’s the magic of vorpx, it’s not hard at all to create custom profiles as long as you can build a new profile based on a official profile, typically, unreal engine 4 games are very easy to make working profile with minimum effort ^^

that’s why i’m very optimistic for upcoming UE4 games, like the upcoming tales of :D

for kakarot, if you dont use the tool (unreal engine unlocker) you’re in for troubles tho, i didnt find a way to set a custom fov except if using this tool & everytime you’ll switch zone you’ll have to set your custom fov again, but it takes 2 sec using console command (when in console command mode, up key then enter key to execute latest command you used) you’ll know what i mean when you’ll be playing the game, but so far i’ve been having a blast with kakarot using vorpx ^^ about 30 hours in, only on namek lol, about to fight freezer.

jeesssy
    Participant

hey steph do you have a link for that unreal engine unlocker I have tried to hook with the above mentioned profiles added the exe to vorpx but it doesnt hook for some reason. also Are you currently playing kakarot on G3D or Z3d ?

steph12
    Participant

hey steph do you have a link for that unreal engine unlocker I have tried to hook with the above mentioned profiles added the exe to vorpx but it doesnt hook for some reason. also Are you currently playing kakarot on G3D or Z3d ?

did you try my cloud profile ?
    i play in Z3D because else my fps sucks, but G3D works but it’s heavy on fps specially if you want to run every graphics to max and with ini tweaks.

did you try alternative hooking method ?

https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm this tool you only use it once the game has fully loaded inside the game world.

did you add AT-Win64-Shipping.exe to the profile you tried to use ?

jeesssy
    Participant

did you try my cloud profile ?
    i play in Z3D because else my fps sucks, but G3D works but it’s heavy on fps specially if you want to run every graphics to max and with ini tweaks.

did you try alternative hooking method ?

https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm this tool you only use it once the game has fully loaded inside the game world.

did you add AT-Win64-Shipping.exe to the profile you tried to use ?

I tried the alternate hooking method and no dice.

I did not add AT-Win64-Shipping.exe which profile is this located on.

No I didnt try it yet gonna try it out right now as we speak, I havent gotten my hands on kakarot yet but trying to hook to Dragonball Fighter Z. That is also an unreal 4 engine game and the characrter models are all in 3d so it should look super sick in G3D.

steph12
    Participant

ah, i cant help with dragon ball fighter Z i dont have that game :/
    but yeah if it’s a UE4 game you should be able to get it working nicely at least in Z3D, not 100% sure tho.

jeesssy
    Participant

Sorry, no i dont have kakarot yet either because its too expensive for now. Waiting for a sale. I mean I have no doubt it will look sick as hell in 3D but 60 bucks for dragonball? naah bruv. I checked out streetfighter 4 and it looks fucking crazy in 3d the backgrounds come alive and really pop such a shame it doesnt work on more fighting game. Soul calibur 6 would be a nice one to see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!