Dream Cycle AWSOME!

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dream Cycle AWSOME!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

This game are very very cool! Run with unity, but is a dx12 game , so you no have a g3d, but the game are too much beautiful in z adaptive! Try it!

Smoils
    Participant

Damn, unity means no FOV fix in any way

luka2099
    Participant

But in game have a fov slider until 130!

Smoils
    Participant

But in game have a fov slider until 130!

good to hear, for unity there are only 2 options – dev adds fov slider or you manage to hack it with cheat engine

Smoils
    Participant

Game is unreal engine 4, not unity. It is also poorly optimized for how it looks and runs worst of latest UE4 games Ive tried and is quite janky.

I dont know why you praise the game and not put a profile you used on the cloud for others, which I had to do instead. Though most of UE4 profiles would probably do.

luka2099
    Participant

you are right, I was wrong and ‘a game ue4 in dx12.
    it is not compulsory to load the profiles, I do it when I have found the definitive setting.
    to me the game works fine 90 fps fixed. and it’s really cool. what kind of problems did he give you? I hope you haven’t downloaded a torrent of an old version of the game, being in early access, a lot has changed over time. I used the updated version of steam and as you can see from the video it works great, no junk.

Smoils
    Participant

the problem is essentially their game design, not a version – randomly generated levels are completely random with enemies and items spawning inside walls, and since they cant have ai pathfinding in a random mess they generate enemies have to teleport in a crow particles to you and then try to fight in a prefab mess they scattered. Animations and movement is not polished in themselves since its not a big aaa studio and combined with random placement map part jank it just multiplies.

I managed to get it to run at 90 with some ue tweaks in config files and it runs in dx11, well Im using launch parameters to make sure it does because there are only 2 dx12 profiles: cyberpunk and game-that-we-cant-speak-of so essentially just cyberpunk and it doesnt have g3d or z3d in dream cycle even though it hooks.

luka2099
    Participant

here I confirm that you are using an old version of the game. as you can see from the video (but at least have you seen it?) the enemies are not in the middle of the walls, the animations are done very well and even if it is not an aaa studio the game has nothing to envy to an aaa title.
    it works in g3d, if launched with command dx11 and the Observer profile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!