Dreamfall: the longest journey

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dreamfall: the longest journey

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gilad10
    Participant

When i play the game i get the notification that The profile from the cloud is outdated.
    and the game is not in 3d :(

I am using the GOG version on win 10 with Oculus HMD.

Thank you for the help This is one of my favorite games.

sapolettos
    Participant

you can try to create a profile based on “gone home”…. it is a unity game, like dreamfall, and has g3d. for me is ok.

sapolettos
    Participant

AH YOU must disable antialiasing!

zahncisten
    Participant

@gilad10 That’s odd. I don’t know why it wouldn’t be in 3D for you. I just checked it out, and it looks incredibly well done. Are you sure its not in 3D? Make sure you’re using the profile “Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (G3D)” by rjkole. I’m sure that’s not your problem, but you never know.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just a little heads-up that for Unity 5 (Unity DX11) games it’s usually better to try other Unity profiles before the Gone Home profile. E.g. the Unity 5 base profile, Life is Strange – Before the Storm, Firewatch, Ori and the Blind Forest.

The Gone Home profile has inverted positional tracking, which probably is not required for most other games, so it may cause odd head tracking issues.

sapolettos
    Participant

i repeat: when i try dreamfall with antialising ON, there is no 3d, but put it OFF, and VOILA’ ! TRY IT!

gilad10
    Participant

you can try to create a profile based on “gone home”…. it is a unity game, like dreamfall, and has g3d. for me is ok.

Works like a charm!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Seeing hot Zoey in 3D= Dream come true :)

RJK_
    Participant

Glad you like it ! I enjoyed the game very much too.
    I very carefully adjust my profiles, always for G3D, so you can expect almost every profile to deliver a nice S3D (exept a few very old ones).
    If anyone is interested, for a short overwiew about the profiles i have created so far including a stereo image preview you can have a sneak here if you like.

gilad10
    Participant

Glad you like it ! I enjoyed the game very much too.
    I very carefully adjust my profiles, always for G3D, so you can expect almost every profile to deliver a nice S3D (exept a few very old ones).
    If anyone is interested, for a short overwiew about the profiles i have created so far including a stereo image preview you can have a sneak here if you like.

Thank you RJK_ !
    I use your profiles all the time and really enjoy them ! especially the profile of Monsters VS aliens. look so good in vr!
    For some reason your DREAMFALL game profile is not working for me, it says the profile is outdated ???

RJK_
    Participant

Donno why its saying outdated, i get this message also every once in a while but never saw an outdated profile not working. You should still be able to load that. Have you disabled Antialiasing ? That sould fix the 3D issue. Ive also reuploaded the profile today.

gilad10
    Participant

Donno why its saying outdated, i get this message also every once in a while but never saw an outdated profile not working. You should still be able to load that. Have you disabled Antialiasing ? That sould fix the 3D issue. Ive also reuploaded the profile today.

It works great now with your profile. amazing 3D !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!