dying light settings?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings dying light settings?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peteostro
    Participant

any one have good settings for dying light? I cant get it to look good. every thing seems to zoomed in

Karlor
    Participant

I tried it day one of the update and it seemed to run good. Went back to fine tune and ran into some issues. It would CTD at start everytime. So I went into settings in game and turned everything down and made sure the screen re was right. I finally got it hooking again. I’m not sure its hooking into 3D. It looks like zbuffer 3d but it says not rendering in 3D. I can’t turn on 3D either.. the old name exe switch trick I used doesn’t work now. So a G3D profile for dying light would be good as it worked before update.

Still trying to tune it in, I will post anything I come up with. Having some texture issues too so maybe a fresh dying light install is needed…

EvanB
    Participant

Dying Light doesn’t need VorpX, it actually supports Oculus Rift. It just isn’t simple to active, and you’ll need to have an older SDK installed or atleast a program to switch SDKs. Look for it in the /r/Oculus subreddit.

Karlor
    Participant

I used that way back when it first launched but with vorpX it was wasy better. You could read everything and edge peek is great. I used to just rename its exe to like DXHCD and then it would hook and I could adjust it more. Now it hooks but with no 3D options, and the rename trick just makes it crash.

peteostro
    Participant

Yeah, sucks.
    The “native” support wasnt that great but at least it sorta worked. I really wanted to try vorpx with it but I cant seem to get it to work good.
    Raf can we get a profile for this game. I really thing the game will work good if we can get the settings G3D working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!