EASPORTS FC 2024 VORPX for advanced users (HELP!)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings EASPORTS FC 2024 VORPX for advanced users (HELP!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    seanmoreno
    Participant

Hi guys!! So, I used to play Fifa’s series with VORPX since 2019 and it was amazing!! I know for some people, sports games with no first person, could be not interesting, but for me and, I’m pretty sure there’s a few more here, it’s a groundbreaker! The 3D effect gives us immersion and more; accuracy to read the movements with more precision because of the 3D depth.

Anyways, I used to create some profiles here in a very basic way, creating from some other profile from other game in the library, picking profiles that could match and then making some adjustments in VORPX settings in game.

Since last year, FIFA 23, I tried all the profiles, and it couldn’t hook… I’m pretty sure that it could be because of their Anti-cheater (maybe?) since the graphics engine is the same.

The new EA SPORTS FC 24 is there, same engine, same Anti-Cheater, but for some reason, my hope is renewed because I’ve been reading the forum and there’s a lot of experienced profile’s creators around, making a lot of games work! So, I decided to ask for help! :)

I would love to hear from you guys, some tips. What could I try again? VORPX beta? I only play career mode, so maybe playing in offline mode by steam could deactivate the EA Anti-Cheater?
    what other ways could I try to make Vorpx hook it? I read something about changing the name of the game.exe, but I didn’t understand so well… Anyway, any help would be appreciated. :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

While I haven’t tried a FIFA game with vorpX for a while, I’d imagine that they might have switched from DX11 to DX12 with FIFA23. Just a guess though. You could try any DX12 profile to check whether at least that way you can get the game showing in the headset.

Profiles you can try for example are: Cyberpunk 2077, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, The Last of Us. No 3D-guarantee of course when trying these, but if hooking in general works, you at least know what the culprit was.

Incidentally I have FIFA23 in my Steam library. Don’t have it installed currently, but I’ll look into it.

seanmoreno
    Participant

Thank you so much for your attention, Ralf. I really appreciate it! :)

I installed the Vorpx beta, last version, and tried all those profiles that you suggested me but unfortunately no success to hook it. I tried all those options that Vorpx show me to help hook it too and tried launching the game in offline mode, but unsuccessfully. :(

Anyway, I’m so happy that you have FIFA 23 in your Steam library, so, I’m keeping my hope until you install and test it! :)

Ralph
    Participant

try profiles of grounded, resident evil village, starfield, red dead redemption 2 and if everything fails the “vorpx sbs-base-profile” with reshade 3D

seanmoreno
    Participant

Hi Dave, thanks for your help, buddy! :)

I tried all those profiles that you suggested me but unfortunately it doesn’t work.

Sorry my ignorance, but how vorpx sbs-base-profile works? I need a copy of this with a game.exe of FIFA like we usually do with others profiles? and then install reshade 3D next?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!