Ecstatic about G3D support for ESO

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ecstatic about G3D support for ESO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    taeralis
    Participant

Thanks, Ralf. I’d been looking forward to this for a while, and it works great. VR injection drivers have this wonderful ability to let us see old things through new eyes, and… well, ESO is my favorite game. Getting to see this in VR again is just incredible.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s time to log back in.

PS: Bloodlines G3D was another VERY welcome addition, last major release, so thanks for that, too!

steph12
    Participant

how’s the performance in G3D ?

matteo39
    Participant

THE PERFORMANCE are very good! me with a 1060 6 giga… and the game runs fast!

pu

steph12
    Participant

THE PERFORMANCE are very good! me with a 1060 6 giga… and the game runs fast!

pu

at what settings are you running the game tho ? resolution, ingame graphics settings etc..

morbidexpression
    Participant

Yes, looks really nice. Shadows are a little screwy, but when aren’t shadows a little screwy? I’ll definitely enjoy this one once I can pull myself away from their two VR releases.

I hope Fallout 76 works out of the box with a Fallout 4 VorpX profile!

taeralis
    Participant

at what settings are you running the game tho ? resolution, ingame graphics settings etc..

i’ve got the resolution at my normal 1920×1080. i’ve tried others, including other aspect ratios, but this works the best, for me. i have had to turn effects down substantially, but i’ve been needing new hardware for a while.

also, and strangely, turning antialiasing off actually made it look better.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!