Editing Existing Profiles

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Editing Existing Profiles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DreadedKane
    Participant

I want to edit the Life is Strange 2 profile but it won’t let me because the game exe is already assigned to the official profile.

steph12
    Participant

you can tweak official profiles, or i dont get what you want to do.

press DEL key inside game, and tweak profile.

DreadedKane
    Participant

you can tweak official profiles, or i dont get what you want to do.

press DEL key inside game, and tweak profile.

Hi Steph,

I’m referring to G3D shader authoring official profiles (CTRL+END).

It tells me to copy the profile but I can’t do that because the exe is already assigned to the official profile.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, Ralf wrote in another thread that he is aware of this problem and he is looking for a solution just recently, so even its hard we need a little patience;)
    Maybe there also some legal issues if you provide profiles for games ?

DreadedKane
    Participant

Hi, Ralf wrote in another thread that he is aware of this problem and he is looking for a solution just recently, so even its hard we need a little patience;)
    Maybe there also some legal issues if you provide profiles for games ?

Thanks moadepht ☺ I couldn’t find a thread about this, do you have a link to it? What would some of the legal issues be?

moadepth
    Participant

No prob, but hey the forum isnt that big, 10 people write here on average per day just look into the support section. This is also a thing that wonders me, when i found my first profiles 1-2 weeks ago I though people would suck it right outta my hands but except for Crash Bandicoot (7) there was practicaly no download ? Brings me to your second question , take a look at the offical profiles in most cases I found them very conservative, I think Ralf takes a look that the official profiles look clean one way and the content stay mostly unspoiled close to original bc think of it theres a whole company creating a game and then finally there is a DreadedKane bring out a profile by his own taste putting 30% shaders to trash for the strenght. This will never be official. I think its a clever way leave them mostly 2d and leave it to everybody at home messing around. Just guessing but think of it. A little bit sad because nobody may see/play Deadspace3 like me, its so real i dont even like to be in the game:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!