El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Help to get working!)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Help to get working!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    legaiaflame2
    Participant

I’m trying to get El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron to work in 3D with VorpX. Apparently, it uses to Gamebryo engine. I’ve tried some game profiles from the games in the link below but every game has 3D reconstruction turned off with no way to turn it on. Any suggestions?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebryo

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Any idea why the 3D isn’t working?…

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Bump…

dellrifter22
    Participant

I know almost nothing about the game. This list from RJK can help identify G3D profiles for other Gamebryo games (I don’t know why the link toolbar is gone now, but here are some on the list):

Divinity II: Ego Draconis – ( Gamebryo ) (G3D) ||
    Fallout 3 – ( Gamebryo ) – 2008 (G3D) ||
    Fallout: New Vegas – ( Gamebryo ) – 2010 (G3D) ||
    Loki – ( Gamebryo ) – 2007 (G3D) ||
    Nehrim – ( Gamebryo ) – 2012 (G3D) ||
    Red Ocean – ( Gamebryo ) – 2007 (G3D) ||
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind – ( Gamebryo ) (G3D) ||
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – ( Gamebryo ) – 2006 (G3D) ||

The key though is knowing which directX version the game is running. If it’s dx9 you may be in luck. If dx12, then not so much.

That fact that you say 3D reconstruction is not even an option to select leads me to believe you might not be assigning the correct exe to the profiles you have tested. vorpX will attempt to attach to any exe that is started, and if it does not have a profile assignment for that exe, it will launch it’s generic 2D only hook profile.

G3D profiles typically always have the option to select a 3D type in the vorpX menu, weather or not the 3D actually works is another thing. But if assigned correctly, you should at least see a 3D reconstruction option available to try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!