Elden ring will use EasyAntiCheat :(

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elden ring will use EasyAntiCheat :(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

hello,

unlike others dark souls on pc, this game will use EAC, i really hope we’ll be able to play this game in G3D but i’m now worried we wont be able to because of this… please tell me i’m wrong.

Smoils
    Participant

If it will have eac always on then no luck – no vorpx. Only thing you can hope for is if they will have a mode like vermintide where it lets you play without eac fr mods and giggles, maybe offline only.

drowhunter
    Participant

Cheaters once again spoil our fun.

steph12
    Participant

this makes me really mad, i was really excited to play this game with vorpx, i will try my best to try to bypass EAC and create my own G3D profile using ds3 profile.

and i bet modders will create a fov mod and warn to play only offline with this.

i know there are way to bypass EAC.

and i really wish that EAC would whitelist vorpx by now, it’s been YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoils
    Participant

Ralf said it will never happen because any cheater can abuse what vorpx does and eac wont allow it.

steph12
    Participant

i dont see how hackers could use vorpx to hack souls games.
    vorpx is all about stereo gaming, if anything, it makes games harder to play than on flat screen.
    unless vorpx has security flaws which could be used by hacker i dont see why it would be a issue for EAC to whitelist it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately parts of what vorpX does could be easily misused by cheaters, e.g. for wallhacks and similar things. The only way to get whitelisted by anticheat systems would be to disable pretty much everything that hooks deeper into the graphics pipeline (i.e. all 3D functionality) and act as pure overlay. That doesn’t really make too much sense though since you can do more or less the same with the desktop viewer already.

steph12
    Participant

thats sad to hear :( thanks for clearing things up Ralf.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!