Elder Scrolls Online

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elder Scrolls Online

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bnielson
    Participant

Okay, so I understand more than the last time I posted. This isn’t the easiest thing to get a hang of.

I got Skyrim to work fairly well. I’m working on Elder Scrolls Online. So far, I can’t get the 3D to work. I offers Z-Normal and Z-adaptive, but both are ignored. No geometry being offered.

One immediate problem I bump into is on the Optimize Game Settings tab, when I click “Apply” for ESO it says to set the FOV in the game options, but no such option exists. When I click “Apply” I got an error. Later the error went way, but nothing changed.

The biggest problem, though, is that I don’t know how to try to switch from DX 11 back to DX 9. Where do I set that?

Gregan
    Participant

Hi, happy that someone dig into this :)
    For the FOV, maybe you could try this https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org, and for the DX9 thing, If the game is under steam, you can try to add the command to the shorcut under the properties of the game, in launcher tab if I remember right. If the game isn’t steam, you have the same possibility under the properties of the windows shortcut.
    I don’t really remember the exact syntax to add to do the trick and I don’t want to say bullshit, but you’ll find on google ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!