Elder Scrolls Online Black Screen

Homepage Forums Technical Support Elder Scrolls Online Black Screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MrLartus
    Participant

Good Morning,

Slowly getting used to this software by following alot of these posts but seem to be stuck with the dreaded black screen after the first two intros. After that i can hear all the audio fine but all i can see on my headset and desktop views are a black screen with the “VorpX” logo situated at the bottom?

Ive managed to load the cloud profile for The Elder Scrolls Online “Vorpx” one yet im still getting this black screen.

Any pointers?

Kind Regards

Joseph

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads-up. For whatever reason a HUD/menu related shader changes occasionally with game updates. Seems to be that time of the year again. Will take a look at it tomorrow.

For the time being you can circumvent the issue by disabling 3D in the vorpX menu After launching the game and re-enabling it after entering the actual game world. The issue only affects the login menu after launch, the actual game works fine with 3d enabled.

MrLartus
    Participant

Morning Ralf.

Managed to tinker and get it working exactly the way you mentioned. Im kinda glad it glitched to be honest as its forced me to learn how to use the settings. All working now and really impressed with how well it works.

Joseph

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!