Elder Scrolls Online Issues

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elder Scrolls Online Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kazasu
    Participant

Hello!

So, Vorpx has been working pretty well with most of the games I’ve tried so far. A bit of tinkering here and there and it ends up looking awesome.

I have two issues when trying to run ESO with it, though. First issue is that the image is not sent to my rift despite Vorpx being set to send the display image to my Rift. This is easily worked around, though, so no worries there.

The second issue is that when launching, it launches in edge peek mode and attempting to exit edge peak creates a window slightly below and infront of the edge peek window. Basically, it ends up stuck in edge peek mode.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your time!

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s actually the Virtual Cinema Mode that is enabled per default. You can disable it on the main page of the vorpX ingame menu. Can’t remember why currently, but playing this game in Virtual Cinema Mode seemed to be preferable, hence it is activated per default.

Kazasu
    Participant

Aha! I somehow missed that entirely. Well, that solves my question of how to get into Virtual Cinema Mode as well. Thank you!

Ralf
    Keymaster

BTW: You can make the Virtual Cinema Mode almost as immersive as Full VR. For many games that is a very good option for playing long sessions as it combines the advantages of the Virtual Cinema Mode with the (almost) full FOV of normal VR mode. For that:

1. use the ambience or the no background scene, depending on what you like better.
    2. Move the virtual screen closer to you (“Screen Distance Offset”).
    3. Lower the head tracking sensitivity. 1:1 head tracking is not desirable in Virtual Cinema Mode as it is added to the head tracking in the virtual environment (hope that makes sense).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!