Elder Scrolls Online – Non steam version problems

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elder Scrolls Online – Non steam version problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ourosoad
    Participant

I am having trouble with The Elder Scrolls Online.

Vorpx is saying “Settings Path Not Found” when I try to optimize the game settings.

I am assuming this is because Vorpx is looking for the steam installation path rather than the standard installation path?

Any way to fix this? I am getting huge judder in game making it unplayable and I am hoping if I could apply the optimization this would be fixed.

GTX 980, i7 3770k 3.5ghz,16gb ram, extended, aero off.

Laser
    Participant

I think the optimizer changes the DirectX mode to 9 and fov settings. Teso online in vr is very demanding, if you are running on high graphic settings, try lowering them and observe the fps ingame. AA kills performance in many vr games, I can’t test this myself anymore since I don’t have the game at the moment.

ourosoad
    Participant

I’m playing on medium settings and getting a constant 90 / 100 FPS (according to the Vorpx FPS tracker)

I changed to Dx9 manually and changed the FOV in game, but the Vorpx optimizer also says it has “Latency Optimization” which I cannot enable due to the path not being found?

The whole game judders / blurs even on login / loading screens before I get into the game itself.

Laser
    Participant

Non default locations are problem in some games for me too, maybe it could be possible in future versions to navigate to the config files manually to apply the changes or add information in the optimizer what values need to be changed so someone can do them manually.

ourosoad
    Participant

Is it possible to specify the location manually?

Laser
    Participant

I just remembered that Im also using the non steam version and the optimizer applied the settings correctly.

ourosoad
    Participant

Weird, wonder if it’s because I didn’t save to the standard location (no room on my C: drive).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!