Elder Scrolls Online

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Elder Scrolls Online

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    moarveer
    Participant

Any chance of supporting ESO? I really hope it can be included, since I love the game, and an Elder Scrolls game with real people around and DK2 sense of immersion has to be incredible, the closest thing to being alive in a living fantasy world.

dr_zoidberg590
    Participant

Is it not supported at all yet? This would make me buy vorpx

first_emperor
    Participant

I just tried it out yesterday. It is definetly playable but I’m still trying to find the right settings so nothing is cut off borders are not visible.
    Everything seams to be a dat bit close (again, settings) and I will have to adjust the graphics quality for better performance.
    The zoom out and look around feature is a blessing with this game, even crafting and reading text is no problem with this :)

moarveer
    Participant

Does it have any kind of 3d?

first_emperor
    Participant

It’s still listed as not supported and I couldn’t change settings to geometry 3d or anything else. But it still looks very three dimensional ;)

Flood
    Participant

When I try ESO it doesn’t work; all I see is the following error displayed on top of the game:

“vorpX Error: The selected rendering API is not supported.”

moarveer
    Participant

This is currently on the top of my wish list for Vorpx, pls Ralf make it work!

Flood
    Participant

Recently started playing ESO using Virtual Desktop instead. I set Virtual Desktop’s virtual display at ~93% with curved off, and I set the in game FOV to 120. This gives you a non-stereoscopic window into the world that floats in front of your view. Head tracking obviously doesn’t change your view of the world, but if you keep your head centered the perspective for everything is pretty close to correct (using the Distant option in VD does help with keeping your head centered, but also prevents you from leaning in to get a clearer view of text).

Definitely not as immersive as Skyrim with VorpX, but still way more immersive since it is like having really large display just the right distance away from you for the FOV set.

Hannes66
    Participant

Hi

Had the same problem with “vorpX Error: The selected rendering API is not supported.”. After changing DX11 to DX9 in the usr.conf in my document directory (user\documents\Elder Scrolls Online\Esolive) it works under vorpx with no problems. I can´t change the render at the main page, but all other stuff runs without any problem. I thin the 3D is fantastic.

greetings Hannes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!