Entropia Universe

Homepage Forums Technical Support Entropia Universe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fuey
    Participant

Hello,

I have recently started using Vorpx again and have been trying out some older games with it.

Entropia Universe does not seem to want to work at all no matter what i try, i am currently using a version of quake 3 profile. For some reson even though it is not in the profile exe list it keeps trying to load the clientloader.exe not the game exe itself. If i start vorpx after having loaded the launcher it then tries to hook into the correct entropia.exe selected in the profile (i have checked there are no duplicate profiles). But it just does nothing…Vr headset has a box with entropia icon saying loading but it never does anything. I have seen around a few forums ppl getting this to work but they never list the options and or profile for me to use. Any help on this would be appreciated, even a “definately doesnt work” lol. Currently using Rift S.
    EU is a very esoteric game and due to real cash econ may have something similar to anti cheat/hack stopping it maybe.

Ogrescar
    Participant

What led you to believe that the quake 3 profile would work? I’m pretty sure that’s an opengl profile, but the game’s website says it uses dx11.

Fuey
    Participant

@ ogrescar, I think it was from a forum post from the game itself that said that was the one they had used. I also thought quake 3 used CryEngine for some reason. I am not very good with profiles hence asking for help lol. I have since fixed it using the state of decay profile. Whether that’s correct or best I do not know, but it works.

Ogrescar
    Participant

There are two versions of Quake 3, not counting the gazillion modified versions out there. One uses opengl and the other, I believe, is IdTech3. I think the profile is for the opengl version but I could be wrong, hence my question.

Anyway, glad you got it working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!