Error 3023 LibOVRRT

Homepage Forums Technical Support Error 3023 LibOVRRT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ChuckHead
    Participant

Hi Ralph,

After downloading your latest patch, I’m having trouble getting vorpX to hook into Rocket League. Any ideas as to an Error 3023? Tried everything in your read first, restarting everything, reinstalling everything, rerunning setups, etc… Any thoughts as to opt-in on updates?

Thanks,
    Charlie

Ralf
    Keymaster

From the Oculus SDK:

/// LibOVRRT symbol resolution failure.
    ovrError_LibSymbols = -3023,

I’m not entirely sure what that means either. If you are using the Rift Core 2.0 beta, please try going back to the latest official release.

ChuckHead
    Participant

Ok, figured it out. This was totally on me (or Microsoft?). Turns out the Oculus software had an update that was queued long ago, but had hung for whatever reason. Running a repair installation on the Oculus install took care of things no problem.

On another note, I don’t know if you added a bunch of optimization or if I’m just imagining it, but things seem to be running better than ever. Smoother frame rates make a huge difference in competitive games such as RL.

Thanks a ton!

SHIMON LAVI
    Participant

I bought the software but every time I turn on the game I get such a message
    Init Oculus runtime failed. vorpX will not work properly. Try restarting your Oculus software or PC. Switching vorpX to SteamVR mode may help in some cases. Oculus runtime error: LibOVRRT icon resolution failure. (-3023)?

I can not help solve the problem????

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please follow the suggestion in the error message and switch to SteamVR (or alternatively OpenXR in newer vorpX versions). You can do that on the ‘General’ page in the vorpX config app under ‘Device Selection’

ahextall
    Participant

Guys did we ever get a definitive fix for this? Very annoying. Now same issue with Halo Inifinte. Keen to get thoughts

ahextall
    Participant

guys FIXED IT!! So disable Steam VR and run the oculus in Open XR with controllers set to Auto. Dont use Steam VR and the controller (pS5) behaves a bit weird. Also i get the game menu up using the correct gamepad button.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!