Error code 302?

Homepage › Forums › Technical Support › Error code 302?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #222811
    chrono
    Participant

    I was able to get Subnautica working right away, no problem, but every other game I try either launches straight away in VR cinema mode or gives me an error message saying VorpX isn’t working, then it launches in VR cinema mode. Every time I get that error message it says the same thing, Error Code 302, but I can’t find anything telling me what that means. I can’t get ANY other games to work with it, what should I do?

    #222812
    Ralf
    Keymaster

    That means that vorpX couldn’t initialize the VR headset, which is a fairly severe issue. Most likely something is messed up on your system.

    You *might* be able to deal with that by selecting a different headset type in the vorpX config app.

    If e.g. you are using a Quest and currently have selected SteamVR/OpenXR, try native Meta Link instead. Most headsets should work with SteamVR, Meta headsets work best with Meta Horizon Link.

    —

    Sidenote in case you happen to use OpenXR while SteamVR is set as your system’s OpenXR runtime: Valve knowingly violates the OpenXR spec by not providing a 32 bit version of their OpenXR implementation. So Valve’s OpenXR cannot work with older 32 bit games.

    #222816
    chrono
    Participant

    That explained everything, thanks! Basically, I had to change some connection settings on the headset and load games through it, rather than load games then cast to the headset. Much appreciated, thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!