Error code: 6 when starting the vorpX client

Homepage Forums Technical Support Error code: 6 when starting the vorpX client

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    benq666
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve recently changed my GPU and now when I try to start the vorpX client (Desktop view) I get the following error message:

“Sorry, vorpX encountered a critical error and cannot do its magic. :\

Try restarting the application. If the problem persists, reinstalling vorpX might help.

Error code: 6”

I’ve already tried to reinstall vorpX (including deletion of the registry entries) and the error persists. The error only happens when I try to launch the desktop view mode or if I want to save config. Configuration utility works perfectly fine.

Is there any information about what can cause this and what can be done in order to fix this problem?

Ralf
    Keymaster

That is a fairly severe error and could mean that your PC is somehow messed up. Please try to uninstall vorpX, then delete the entire “C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX” folder and reinstall vorpX.

If you have any antivirus program other than Windows Defender running, please also try whether the issue still occurs when you uninstall it. Windows Defender will kick in instead, so there is no risk involved in trying that.

If the issue still occurs afterwards, contact support at vorpx com.

benq666
    Participant

I’ve tried to create a ticket via the Contact Support option in the upper menu, but it gives me an error regarding captcha being timed out. I’ve tried several browsers (as well as vpn on and off) and it still doesn’t work – the ticket is not getting created. One or two times it didn’t give the error about captcha, but the loading indicator appeared instead, which was spinning infinitely without any effect or confirmation. Is it possible that there’s some problem with this service?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send an e-mail to support at vorpx com.

benq666
    Participant

Done. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!